- Teaching in basic and advanced courses at the department - Supervision of five master thesis projects and one bachelor thesis project - Developed research prototypes for decision support in large software engineering contexts, implementing various state-of-the-art techniques (e.g., information retrieval, machine learning, and recommendation systems) - Published empirical studies involving both quantitative and qualitative research methods (e.g., case studies, controlled experiments, surveys, and simulations) - Development within existing courses (e.g. - Research in close collaboration with industry through the Industrial Excellence Center EASE.
- Published as full paper at the Int'l Conference on Software Testing, Verification and Validation. Racketlon is the racket sport cousin of triathlon, combining table tennis, badminton, squash and tennis into a unique sport.
Also a member of the board of the Swedish Racketlon Federation since 2015.
track) - IEEE International Conference on Research Challenges in Information Science in 2017-2019 - International Conference on (ENASE'17) - Euromicro Conference on Software Engineering and Advanced Applications (SEAA) in 2018-2019.
- International Workshops on Next Generation of System Assurance Approaches for Safety-Critical Systems (SASSUR) in 2013-2019.
Organization - General chair of the International Workshop on Requirements Engineering and Testing (RET) in 2017. - Co-organizer of the Workshop on NEXt level of Test Automation in 20.
- Publicity chair of the 5th International Workshop on Software Engineering Research and Industrial Practice.
- Workshop on Automating Test Case Design, Selection and Evaluation (A-TEST) in 2017-2019.
- Workshop on Trends in Enterprise Architecture Management (TEAR) in 2016-2019.
- Co-author and/or contributor to reports and letters from Swedsoft. Markus Borg has authored more than 50 scientific publications including: - A book chapter on recommendation systems for issue management in software engineering: - Two research articles in IEEE Transactions on Software Engineering - Four research articles in Empirical Software Engineering Dr.
Markus Borg has an h-index of 13 (Google Scholar, Aug 2019).